July 23 & July 25, 2006 "4th World Day of Love and Thanks to Water"
As you know, we started this Project on July 1, 2002, and held the 1st Ceremony to Send Love and Thanks to Water on July 25, 2003 by the Sea of Galilee in Israel. Time has been passing very fast. We are going to have our 4th Ceremony this coming July.
For the messages from you all over the world, please click HERE
This year, we are going to hold Dr. Masaru Emoto's lecture and our ceremony twice: on Sunday, July 23 in Liechtenstein and on Tuesday, July 25 by the Sea of Galilee in Israel.
The plan in Liechtenstein is as follows.
|Plan of Ceremony to Send Love & Thanks to Water in Liechtenstein
||Sunday, July 23, 2006
A Public Hall (Gemeindesaal) in Eschen, Liechtenstein.
Lecture and ceremony will be held in the same place.
||Hado Life Europe
||2 pm - 5 pm Lecture by Dr. Masaru Emoto
6 pm - 8 pm Ceremony to Send Love and Thanks to Water
||Only for the Lecture, 18 EUR (27 CHF) in advance, 20 EUR (30 CHF) at the door. Half price for those under 16 years old.
||To get the ticket, please see the following site.
or call below.
Tourismusamt Bregenz, +43 5574 4080
Dornbirn Tourismus, +43 5572 22188
Musikladen Feldkirch, +43 5522 77900
Lindaupark, Info-Theke, +49 8382 27756-0
Postamt (Post Office) von Vaduz, Schaan, Eschen, Balzers
After you enjoy the lecture by Dr. Masaru Emoto, Representative of Project of Love and Thanks to Water, we will have the Ceremony to Send Love and Thanks to Water at the same venue.
As the past years, you need to pay only for the lecture, and the ceremony is for free.
We had been asking you to send your special water to our Institute at Liechtenstein. This year, however, we would modify the procedure as follows, based on the idea of Dr. Masaru Emoto. Your cooperation is very much appreciated.
- Put your water that you would like to bless into a big glass
- Send your prayer into the water.
- Please take a photograph of the water with your digital camera. If you have any message, then you can put the message onto the glass and take the photograph with the message in it.
- Please attach the digital image as an attachment file to your e-mail and send it to one of the following addresses. If you
have some more message, then you can write it in your e-mail either in English, German or Japanese.
Japanese mailto:[email protected]
English mailto:[email protected]
German mailto:[email protected]
If you don't use e-mail, then please send your photograph to the following address.
July 23 Ceremony
c/o Hado Life Europe
9492 Eschen, Liechtenstein
Please make sure that your photograph will arrive on NO LATER THAN THURSDAY, JULY 20, whether via e-mail or snail mail.
- At the Hado Life Europe, all the digital images of your waters will be printed and placed under a standard distilled water.
By this, all the vibrations that you kindly sent into your water with your prayer will be transmitted into the
- The standard water, that will have been exposed to all the images until the day of the ceremony, will be brought to the
venue of the Ceremony with all the photographs.
- During the Ceremony, all the participants will send their prayer of Love, Thanks and Respect to the water.
- After the Ceremony, we will pour part of the water that has received all the blessings into River Rhine.
- Later, water crystal photographs will be taken from the water.
- Part of the water will be brought to Israel, and we will use it for the Ceremony to Send Love and Thanks to Water on July 25 by the Sea of Galilee, where we will pray for the peace in Israel and Palestine.
[URGENT] Due to the state of emergency, the Ceremony to Send Love and Thanks to Water in Israel on July 25 has been postponed. When the new schedule has been fixed, we will let you know about it.
We would like to ask you to send your Love and Gratitude to the Water all over the world simultaneously with the ceremony in Liechtenstein and/or the one in Israel.
We will put the latest information about these lectures and ceremonies on the following homepage.
http://www.hado.com (HP of I.H.M.)
http://www.masaru-emoto.net (HP of Dr. Masaru Emoto)
http://www.thank-water.net (HP of Project of Love and Thanks to Water)
Thank you for your reading this message.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Water, We Love You.
Water, We Thank You.
Water, We Respect You.
Secretary-General, Project of Love and Thanks to Water
Go Back To HOME